John Droz, Jr.
Physicist & Citizen Advocate
Alliance for Wise Energy Decisions
John Droz assembles numerous informative articles on what’s really happening with Australia fires and it has next to nothing to do with global warming!
One of the top stories globally has been the horrifically bad bushfires in Australia.
Unfortunately the mainstream media has latched onto that as another “proof” that the world has been infected with “global warming” (e.g. here and here).
What this really proves instead is that what seems to be intuitive is often not true.
Below are some sample reports and articles that undermine the climate change connection claims:
- Dr. Spencer: Are Australia Bushfires Worsening from Human-Caused Climate Change?
- Video: The Truth About the Australian Bushfires
- A scientist’s 2015 Warning (that was largely ignored)
- Dr. David Packham’s government submission re Australian Bushfires
- Audio: Dr. David Packham on what’s really causing the bushfires
- Don’t blame climate change for Australian wildfires
- Hijacking Australian Bushfire Tragedies to Fear-monger Climate Change
- Australia’s Fires Caused By Bad Forestry And Arson, Not Climate Change
- Australia Fires … And Misfires
- Australia: It has been hotter, fires have burnt larger areas
- Environmentalists Made Australia’s Bush Fires Worse
- Why Worse Wildfires (part 1)
- Why Worse Wildfires (part 2)
- Short video about Australia’s Forest Mismanagement
- The Insane True Cause Of Australia’s Bush Fires
- The disastrous fires in Australia are man-caused, but not by climate change
- Report: Arson Epidemic, Not Climate Change, Behind Australia’s Bushfires
- Archive: Green ideology, not climate change, makes bushfires worse
- The Green Agenda Is Exacerbating Australia’s Wildfire Problem
- In Australia, Fires Expose Green Folly
- Australian wildfires were caused by humans, not climate change
- Record Heat and Cold Expose Climate Alarmists’ Bias
- 2019 Australian bush fires same as the great fire of Rome of the year 64
- There’s Only One Way To Make Bushfires Less Powerful: Take Out The Stuff That Burns
- Natural Resilience: Photos Show The Australian Bush Coming Back To Life Just Weeks After Being Decimated By Fires
Editor’s Note: John has performed a valuable public service in assembling this list with view towards correcting the insanity that seems to have taken over the global warming cause. As Steve Everley tweeted the other day based on a column in the New York Times, it appears the movement is now simply making bold unsubstantiated assertions to the affect that “Anyone who isn’t as radical as me on climate change is a climate denier.” The absurd claims regarding Australia fires are just more of the same.