Editor & Publisher, Marcellus Drilling News (MDN)
Let your PA Legislators know you want them act now and tell PA DEP to issue the permit for the Atlantic Sunrise Pipeline, a key piece of energy infrastructure.
Your voice is critical in shaping Pennsylvania’s economic and energy future.
Natural gas pipelines such as Atlantic Sunrise provide more people and businesses access to an abundant supply of clean and affordable natural gas, helping minimize the cost of energy, and many consumer products, for people like you.
We must continue investing in natural gas infrastructure in Pennsylvania, and Atlantic Sunrise is a $3 billion investment that we must take across the finish line because:
- Infrastructure construction projects, especially of this size and scope have and will continue to be significant job drivers for skilled laborers and contractors
- It will yield $1.6 billion in additional wages, revenues and investments in the project area (source: Penn State)
- Approximately 8,000 jobs and an associated $870 million in economic value added during the construction period
- The ongoing operation of the pipeline would generate approximately $1.9 million in annual economic impact
- It creates access to an abundant supply of clean, affordable energy for existing businesses and for prospective businesses looking to locate in Pennsylvania
Now is the time to encourage your legislators to act and support energy independence, job creation and economic growth by urging the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection to permit Atlantic Sunrise without delay.
Pennsylvania’s economic future is highly dependent on energy-focused private investments like Atlantic Sunrise, and realizing the promise of Atlantic Sunrise is highly dependent on people like you telling our elected officials that you support it.
Click the button below to let your representative and senator know you support Atlantic Sunrise and vote for Pennsylvania leaders who stand with you in your support.